Bell Pepper and Cabbage Slaw
Add color and crunchy veggies to your barbecue this summer with this delicious recipe.
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium green (or yellow) bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
Here are your instructions:
Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
Combine cabbage, bell peppers, onion, and vinegar in a large bowl; mix well.
Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Your Dog’s Safety in the Heat - August 12, 2022
- Ramped Up Your Workout - August 5, 2022
- Pass the Cheese - July 29, 2022