Fresh Fruit Sorbet
It’s national ice cream week! Satisfy your sweet tooth with this homemade sorbet that’s packed with fruit flavor and is less than 100 calories!
- 3 cups fresh fruit (like bananas, peaches, pears, or strawberries)
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk (or soy milk or nonfat milk)
- 4 strawberries, sliced (for garnish; optional)
Place fruit and almond milk in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Place blended mixture in a shallow bowl; cover. Freeze for 2 to 4 hours, mixing with a fork every 30 minutes to break ice crystals.
Garnish each serving with a strawberry if desired.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Your Dog’s Safety in the Heat - August 12, 2022
- Ramped Up Your Workout - August 5, 2022
- Pass the Cheese - July 29, 2022