Try this recipe and make your own hummus in no time!
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), reserve liquid
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup tahini (sesame butter)
- Sea salt (to taste; optional)
- Paprika (for garnish; optional)
Here are your instructions:
Place chickpeas, lemon juice, oil, and garlic in food processor or blender and pulse until chickpeas are mashed.
Add tahini; pulse for 1 minute. If hummus is too thick, add some of the reserved chickpea liquid. Add salt if desired.
Garnish with paprika if desired.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Your Dog’s Safety in the Heat - August 12, 2022
- Ramped Up Your Workout - August 5, 2022
- Pass the Cheese - July 29, 2022