This oatmeal recipe is topped with your choice of nuts, dried fruit, and a dash of cinnamon. A scoop of whey protein powder makes it an even more satisfying breakfast that will fuel your morning!
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. raisins (or dried cranberries, dried cherries, or other dried fruit)
- 1 tbsp. chopped raw walnut pieces (or almonds, pecans, or other nuts)
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 scoop whey protein powder, vanilla flavor
Here are your instructions:
Bring water to a boil in small saucepan over medium high heat.
Add oats, raisins, walnuts, and cinnamon; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes, or until oats soften and thicken. Remove from heat.
Add protein powder; mix well. If oats are too thick, add extra water.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Your Dog’s Safety in the Heat - August 12, 2022
- Ramped Up Your Workout - August 5, 2022
- Pass the Cheese - July 29, 2022