Raspberry Banana Ice Cream
Vibrant, fruity ice cream – this is what to do with sweet summer raspberries. This super-simple recipe has only 3 ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to make. Cashews are the secret to making it so creamy and delicious.
- 2 medium bananas, cut into chunks
- ½ cup whole raw cashews
- 1 cup hot water
- 3 cups fresh (or unsweetened frozen) raspberries
- Water (optional)
Place banana in plastic bag; freeze for 4 hours, or until completely frozen.
Place cashews in a medium bowl. Cover with water. Let stand for 30 minutes; drain.
Place drained cashews, frozen banana, and raspberries in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Add water, 2 Tbsp. at a time, if needed for consistency.
Pour into a freezer-safe container; freeze until set.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Your Dog’s Safety in the Heat - August 12, 2022
- Ramped Up Your Workout - August 5, 2022
- Pass the Cheese - July 29, 2022