21 Day Fix TACO CASSEROLE
- 1 cup Quinoa, cook according to package
- 1 lb lean ground turkey, or beef
- 1/2 cup (1/2 green container) chopped pepper and onion
- 1 package low sodium taco seasoning
- 2 8oz. cans tomato sauce, low sodium
- 1 cup (4 blue containers) shredded cheese
Preheat to 350. While you cook the quinoa, brown the meat and drain if needed. Prep the meat as you would for making tacos, either by following the package instructions or using your own spices, then add the veggies and tomato sauce. Bring to low boil then simmer for a few minutes to let flavors mix. Add cooked quinoa and 3 of the cheese containers, mix and spread in a 9x13 pan. Top with remaining container of cheese, cover with foil and cook for 20 min, then remove foil and cook another 10 min. Let cool in pan for several min. before serving. 4 large servings! Divide the pan in 1/4 - for the 21 Day Fix each serving is 1 yellow, 1 red, 1/2 green and 1 blue. Add hot sauce or a dollop of Greek yogurt and enjoy!