Lime Ginger Salmon
- 6 6 oz sockeye salmon fillets, skin on or off
Lime Ginger Marinade
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 large lime, juice and zest
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, ground
- cooking spray
In a small bowl, whisk Lime Ginger Marinade ingredients. Spread 3/4 of it on the bottom of baking dish or platter. Lay down salmon fillets flesh side down into the marinade and let marinate for about 10 minutes.
Turn on oven's broiler on High and position top oven rack 5" - 6" below the heat source. Line large baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper, spray with cooking spray and place salmon fillets skin side down (if any). Coat with remaining marinade.
Broil for 12 minutes, rotating baking sheet to ensure proper browning and prevent burning. Serve hot with Cilantro Coconut Brown Rice.