Creamy Lemon Caesar Dressing
Enjoy this light dressing on Caesar Salad or any salad you want to give that “Caesar” flavor to!
- 8 oz nonfat plain yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 anchovies (or 1 to 2 tsp. anchovy paste)
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
Here are your instructions:
Place all ingredients in a food processor (or blender) and pulse until smooth.
Credit: Team Beachbody
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Your Dog’s Safety in the Heat - August 12, 2022
- Ramped Up Your Workout - August 5, 2022
- Pass the Cheese - July 29, 2022