Pumpkin Protein Muffins
This healthy pumpkin protein muffin recipe is delicious and is high in protein!
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- ¼ cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1 large banana, cut into chunks
- ½ cup all-natural almond butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 scoops Beachbody Whey Protein Powder, Vanilla flavor, or equivalent
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
Here are your instructions:
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare twelve muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with spray.
Place egg, egg white, pumpkin, banana, almond butter, and maple syrup in blender; cover. Blend for 30 seconds.
Add Protein Powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg; cover. Blend until smooth.
Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
Bake 16 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown and tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
Transfer muffins to rack; cool.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Your Dog’s Safety in the Heat - August 12, 2022
- Ramped Up Your Workout - August 5, 2022
- Pass the Cheese - July 29, 2022