Veggie Egg Muffins
- 3 green containers of mixed vegetables (I used chopped cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, and bell peppers)
- 6 Eggs
- Prep a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Dice your choice of vegetables and fill 3 green containers, or roughly 3 cups.
- Beat eggs in a bowl and then mix in vegetables.
- Pour the egg and vegetable mixture into your prepared muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes, or until eggs are cooked through.
- Store in the fridge and heat up in the microwave for about 30 seconds when ready to eat.
Makes 3 Servings If you are following the 21 Day Fix program, you get 4 WHOLE MUFFINS as your serving! Per Serving: 1 Red, 1 Green