Slow-cooked Roast with Herbs and Spices
This slow cooked roast can provide many flavorful meals throughout the week with very little work or preparation.
- 3-4 lb roast (pork, beef or lamb)
- 1 yellow onion, quartered
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- A few teaspoons dried herbs or spices of your choice*
- 6 cups water
Place roast in slow cooker. Add onion, sea salt, herbs, spices, and 6 cups of water. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Remove from crock pot, slice and serve with a side of vegetables.
*Rosemary is a favorite for beef and lamb, try cumin and oregano with pork
from the NSM Nutrition Team recipe box
dairy-free, gluten-free, nightshade-free, paleo-friendly
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Your Dog’s Safety in the Heat - August 12, 2022
- Ramped Up Your Workout - August 5, 2022
- Pass the Cheese - July 29, 2022