Smoked Gouda and Apple Sandwich
This may seem like a treat but this savory sandwich on sourdough can is good for the gut and the taste-buds. Enjoy any time of the day!
- 2 slices New Seasons Market artisan sourdough bread
- 4 tablespoons apple butter
- 3 ounces smoked gouda cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon flaky sea salt, (we like Oregon-harvested Jacobsen salt)
Preheat oven to 475°F. Spread each slice of bread with apple butter. Top with cheese, sea salt, and bake until cheese is brown and bubbly, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
*Adapted from saveur.com
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Your Dog’s Safety in the Heat - August 12, 2022
- Ramped Up Your Workout - August 5, 2022
- Pass the Cheese - July 29, 2022