Watermelon and Feta Salad with Mint
This refreshing watermelon and feta salad is a great addition to any meal this summer! Only 172 calories per serving. Get the recipe.
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (like Tabasco) (optional; to taste)
- 3½ cups cubed watermelon
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 2½ oz.)
- 3 Tbsp. chopped sweet onion (like Maui or Vidalia)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
Combine oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and hot sauce (if desired) in a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Combine watermelon, cheese, onion, and mint in a large serving bowl.
Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to blend.
Latest posts by Coach (see all)
- Your Dog’s Safety in the Heat - August 12, 2022
- Ramped Up Your Workout - August 5, 2022
- Pass the Cheese - July 29, 2022